By accessing the website at https://Bordeaux.Show, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by David Bordeaux and his licensors.
2.1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The David Bordeaux Show’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The David Bordeaux Show’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The David Bordeaux Show does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without David Bordeaux’s prior written permission.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The David Bordeaux Show at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
2.2. Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to policies [at] bordeaux (dot) show.
2.4. Enforcement of copyright
David Bordeaux takes the protection of his copyright very seriously.
If David Bordeaux discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, David Bordeaux may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of The David Bordeaux Show’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to policies [at] bordeaux (dot) show.
2.5. Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to policies [at] bordeaux (dot) show.
- The materials on The David Bordeaux Show’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The David Bordeaux Show makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The David Bordeaux Show does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The David Bordeaux Show or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The David Bordeaux Show’s website, even if David Bordeaux or a David Bordeaux authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The David Bordeaux Show’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The David Bordeaux Show does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The David Bordeaux Show may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The David Bordeaux Show does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The David Bordeaux Show has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The David Bordeaux Show of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The David Bordeaux Show may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Portions of this page were created in part by:
- Adapted from Getterms.io.
- Adapted from Automattic (creator of WordPress.com) at http://en.wordpress.com/tos/.
- Adapted from Tim Ferriss at http://fourhourworkweek.com/about/terms-of-service/.